The COMPASS Team Leader, Yannick Bineau, jointly with the IB Lead Expert, Romulo Virola, attended on the 22 June 2017, Read more
Component Regional Integration MONITORING
Technical Cooperation to provide advisory services, studies, study tours, seminars and workshops, working groups’ activities, trainings, in regional integration monitoring methodologies and institutional strengthening, in particular to:
- Support the development of the institutional framework for ASEAN monitoring and
- Strengthen the capacity to define regional integration monitoring indicator, enhance the management and analysis of data, to regularly publish monitoring reports (e.g macro-economic monitoring report, ASEAN scorecards).
- Technical Cooperation to provide advisory services, studies, study tours, seminars and workshops, working groups’ activities in specific statistical domains but also in institutional strengthening and information an communication technology development targeting relevant key officials of ASEAN Member States and the ASEAN Secretariat officers;
- Activities to narrow the development gaps between the most developed ASEAN Member States and Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Viet Nam including in particular two innovative elements
- A facility to support short term mobility between ASEAN countries...
This website has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of Expertise France Consortium and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.